Orange County Young Republicans Make More Endorsements for June Primary Election
Posted by Chris Nguyen on March 30, 2016
The Orange County Young Republicans met on Monday night with Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Lisa Bartlett as the keynote speaker. Before Bartlett spoke, the OCYR considered endorsements for Federal and State offices (the OCYR had already considered endorsements for County offices, 55th Assembly District, and Superior Court Judge Office No. 3 in February when the speaker was Supervisor Andrew Do).
The OCYR Endorsements so far are:
- U.S. Representative, 39th District: Ed Royce
- U.S. Representative, 48th District: Dana Rohrabacher
- U.S. Representative, 49th District: Darrell Issa
- State Senator, 29th District: Ling-Ling Chang
- State Senator, 37th District: John M.W. Moorlach
- Member of the State Assembly, 55th District: Phillip Chen
- Member of the State Assembly, 65th District: Young Kim
- Member of the State Assembly, 69th District: Ofelia Velarde-Garcia
- Member of the State Assembly, 72nd District: Travis Allen
- Member of the State Assembly, 73rd District: William (Bill) Brough
- Orange County Supervisor, 1st District: Andrew Do
- Orange County Supervisor, 3rd District: Todd Spitzer
- Orange County Board of Education, Trustee Area 1: Robert M. Hammond
- Orange County Board of Education, Trustee Area 3: Ken L. Williams, Jr.
- Orange County Board of Education, Trustee Area 4: Chris Norby
- Superior Court Judge, Office No. 3: Megan L. Wagner
A third round of endorsements will occur in April that is expected to include the 45th Congressional District, the 46th Congressional District, the 47th Congressional District, the 74th Assembly District, and several judicial races. Nothing precludes the OCYR from issuing a dual endorsement in any race, though no one has requested one yet.