Nick is Nuts Newspaper
Posted by Chris Nguyen on March 8, 2016
About six weeks ago, Bieber Communications prepared the “Nick is Nuts” mailer highlights an August article from the Voice of OC and a December article from the Orange County Register describing Lake Forest Councilman Adam Nick’s bizarre behavior and his effort to recall Mayor Andrew Hamilton and Councilmen Scott Voigts and Dwight Robinson.
This month, Bieber and the Nick is Nuts committee delivered a newspaper to the voters of Lake Forest compiling Nick’s numerous controversies:
- The $250,000 cost of the recall to taxpayers, and Nick spending $100,000 on the recall
- Nick’s numerous name changes
- Petition circulators being paid $9 per hour
- Broad coalition opposing the recall
- Nick’s vote to get rid of the Sheriff’s Department, who provides police services to Lake Forest
- Nick’s “cash, bribes, and rage” as covered by prior media articles
- Nick’s campaign sign controversy
- Nick claiming to have a CPA license when it appears the State of California has no record of him having one
Nick and his allies obtained the official recall petition on December 22 and have until April 20 to submit more than 8,000 valid signatures.
Here’s the mailer (click on any of the newspaper images for a PDF of the newspaper):